Making of choice of who to marry is very essential as the choice you will make will either make or mar your marriage. I wrote an article on Character an Essential Factor in Accepting Marriage Proposal published on http://expertscolumn.com/content/character-essential-factor-accepting-marriage-proposal. It is equally essential to note how to determine who has true character.
Some men may come to you and be pestering you with money. This is not a determinant of true character. Giving gift to show off or win your approval does not justify a true character. These are few things you must note.
1. Does he/she always keep his appointment? You know a man/woman of his/her word by the way he/she keeps appointment. If the man is not a man of his words and does not keep to appointment, you should be careful because when he brings you home, he will keep late nights without giving you any genuine reason. The same goes for the woman. Please do not marry a woman who flouts appointment for no just cause.
2. What sort of excuses does he/she make if he/she doesn't keep to the appointment?
3. What are his habits like? Is he an abstainer?
4. Does he/she always tell you the exact truth?
5. Is he/she fickle in affections?
6. Is he/she vain?
These are the things that you should consider to determine a true character. `All these you highlighted make me afraid of going into marriage,' said a lady to me when I pointed out these things to her. ‘Well – all these things are not bad ideas. The trouble is that love is blind and we always think she is an angel when we are courting,’ said a man. It is not unwise to be quite sure before marriage, and while it is foolish to expect perfection, it is also very wise to put high value on character. Character matters so much in making choice of who to marry that is the essence of all these admonition. To avoid regrets and heart breaks in your marriage, and to avoid divorce or separation, you should go for one who has character. He or she may not be an angel but it is better to have one you know than one who is a stranger.
Copyright © 2013 - tabu.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com